The body requires at least 2-3 liters of pure water every day for numerous bodily activities. The purity, colorlessness, and odor of water are used to assess whether it is safe to drink, but how can you know if the water you drink is safe? How much of one’s own body can be utilised to improve one’s internal health?
The pH of drinking water is a crucial issue that should not be overlooked while considering the aforementioned parameters. Because it has something to do with the movement of fluids in the body, particularly blood flow drinking water with an incorrect pH, either too low or too high, might result in sickness.
But how do you know if the water you’re drinking is indeed the healthiest? Alternatively, simply drinking clean water may no longer suffice. In an era when there are numerous types of drinking water on the market, Is it time to raise the question of spring water, purified water, mineral water, artesian water, or alkaline water? Which type of water do you believe is the healthiest for your body?
Contrast between natural and man-made water. Water that has been filtered or filtered, mineral water, and well water
The International Bottled Water Association said:
- Natural-source water is derived from underground sources that must only come from the source or from wells drilled into natural sources. It also includes definitions, such as
- Filtered water is water that has gone through a thorough distillation process to remove all ions and fulfill the required criteria before being sold.
- Mineral water is a type of natural water that has a balanced amount of minerals. There are at least 250 parts dissolved solids per TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), and no other minerals have been added.
- Water that comes from an artesian well is known as groundwater. which collects beneath the water surface in the cracks of rock layers or sand grains
- Lye may also be found on supermarket shelves that lye has a higher pH than tap water. The water is determined by the pH which the standard pH value should be 7. The higher the pH, the more alkaline; the lower the pH, the more acidic. will have a higher acidity
Natural water or mineral water with a high alkalinity is mostly suitable for making into drinking water, especially water Hot springs nearby volcanoes from Iceland where offers complete minerals exist. In comparison to ordinary water which contains very little base that we frequently drink from Reverse Osmosis water or filtered water . There are no minerals, and the acidity is low. Regular drinking causes flatulence and makes food difficult to digest.
For a method of determining pH quality of drinking water. You can use a pH meter to check it yourself.
Hanna Instruments (Thailand)
Leading measurement instrument maker
WITH GREAT PRODUCTS, COME GREAT RESULTS.
Line : @hannathailand
FB : HannaThailand