HI97771C เป็นโฟโตมิเตอร์แบบพกพาขั้นสูงสำหรับการวัดคลอรีนรวมอิสระและช่วงสูงพิเศษในน้ำ มิเตอร์นี้มีระบบออพติคอลที่เหนือกว่าซึ่งใช้ตัวตรวจจับอ้างอิงและตัวกรองสัญญาณรบกวนย่านความถี่แคบเพื่อการวัดที่รวดเร็วและทำซ้ำได้ .
- อ่านค่าคลอรีนรวมได้สูงสุด 500 มก./ลิตร
HI97771C is an advanced portable photometer for the measurement of free and ultra high range total chlorine in water. This meter offers a superior optical system that utilizes a reference detector and narrow band interference filters for extremely fast and repeatable measurements. .
- No warm up time before taking a measurement
- Tutorial mode for step-by-step instructions
- Readings up to 500 mg/L total chlorine
Chlorine is a common chemical used by for disinfection. High levels of chlorine, whether in liquid or produced by electrolysis of salt, is used in a variety of industries including produce washing, food processing, and the disinfection of medical equipment due to its’ effectiveness as a biocide. The 2017 FDA Food Code 4-501.114 states that based on temperature the chlorine concentration of equipment wash water should be between 25 and 100 mg/L.
The HI97771C has an innovative optical system that offers superior performance in accuracy, repeatability, and the short amount of time it takes to perform a measurement. This compact, waterproof meter is extremely user friendly with a tutorial mode that walks the user graphically, step by step, in performing a measurement.
The use of a backlit dot matrix LED allows the use of virtual keys which makes the operation of the meter very intuitive including selecting different methods, reviewing GLP data, recalling the last 50 measurements, and customizing the meter to user preferences.
Photometer Optical System
- LED that generates very little heat
- 8 nm narrowband interference filter that is accurate to +/- 1 nm and offers 25% increase in light efficiency.
- Reference detector that modulates the voltage to LED for consistent light output.
- A concave focusing lens that reduces errors from imperfections in the cuvette
Advanced features including CAL-Check to verify performance, GLP for last calibration date, setup options and the ability to see all accessories used with the meter.
When enabled, the tutorial mode will guide the user step by step through the measurement process .
Choice of powder or economical liquid reagents for chlorin measurments.
Stable Light Source:
- The internal reference system of the HI97771 photometer compensates for any drifts due to power fluctuations or ambient temperature changes. With a stable source of light the readings are fast and stable between your blank (zero) measurement and sample measurement..
High Efficiency Light Source:
- LED light sources offer superior performance compared to tungsten lamps. LEDs have a much higher luminous efficiency, providing more light while using less power. They also produce little heat, which could otherwise affect electronic stability.
High Quality Filters:
- Improved optical filters ensure greater wavelength accuracy and allow a brighter, stronger signal to be received. The end result is higher measurement stability and less wavelength error.
Greater Light Yield:
A focusing lens collects all of the light that exits the cuvette, eliminating errors from imperfections and scratches that may be present in the glass. The use of the convex lens reduces the need for indexing cuvettes..
CAL Check Functionality:
- Hanna’s exclusive CAL Check feature allows for performance verification and calibration of the meter using NIST traceable standards. Our CAL Check standard vials are developed to simulate a specific absorbance value at each wavelength to verify the accuracy of subsequent readings.
Mulitple Measurement Methods:
- Users can select the use of powder reagents supplied in packets or the use of low cost liquid reagents supplied in a dropper bottle.
Built-in Reaction Timer:
Waiting the proper reaction time is of key importance when performing colorimetric measurements. The countdown timer displays the time remaining until a measurement will be taken, ensuring consistent results between sample measurements and users.
Large Cuvette Size:
- The sample cell of the HI97771 fits a round, glass cuvette with a 25 mm path length. The relatively long path length of the sample cuvette allows the light to pass through more of the sample solution, ensuring accurate measurements even in low absorbance samples.
Intuitive Dot Matrix Display:
- The HI97771 is designed with a backlit, graphic LCD. With virtual keys, a battery status indicator, and error messages. Users will find the meter interface intuitive and easy to read. A dedicated help key provides information relating to the current meter operation, and can be used at any stage in the setup or measurement process to show contextual help.
The meter uses three common AA batteries that allow for about 800 measurements to be taken. The auto-off feature automatically shuts off the meter after 15 minutes of inactivity in order conserve battery life.
|Free Chlorine Range
|0.00 to 5.00 mg/L (as Cl2)
|Free Chlorine Resolution
|Free Chlorine Accuracy
|±0.03 mg/L ±3% of reading
|Total Chlorine Range
|0 to 500 mg/L (as Cl2)
|Total Chlorine Resolution
|Total Chlorine Accuracy
|±3 mg/L ±3% of reading
|free chlorine: adaptation of the EPA 330.5 DPD method total chlorine: adaptation of the Standard Methods for Examination of Water and Wastewater, 20th edition, 4500-Cl.
|Photometer/Colorimeter Light Source
|Light emitting diode
|Photometer/Colorimeter Light Detector
|silicon photocell with narrow band interference filter @ 525 nm
|Bandpass Filter Bandwidth
|Bandpass Filter Wavelength Accuracy
|round, 24.6 mm diameter (22 mm inside)
|date, time of last calibration
|128 x 64 pixel B/W LCD with backlight
|1.5V AA battery (3 pcs.) / > 800 measurements (without backlight)
|After 15 minutes of inactivity (30 minutes before a READ measurement)
|0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); relative humidity: 100% (IP67)
|380 g (13.4 oz.) with batteries
|142.5 x 102.5 x 50.5 mm (5.6 x 4.0 x 2.0″)
|HI97771 is supplied with cuvettes (2), caps (2), plastic inserts for cuvettes (2), 1.5V AA batteries (3), instruction manual, and instrument quality certificate HI97771C is supplied with CAL-Check standards, cuvettes (2), caps (2), plastic inserts for cuvettes (2), scissors, cuvette cleaning cloth, 1.5V AA batteries (3), instruction manual, and instrument quality certificate.