HI97727C เป็นโฟโตมิเตอร์แบบพกพาขั้นสูงสำหรับการวัดสีในน้ำ มิเตอร์นี้มีระบบออพติคอลที่เหนือกว่าซึ่งใช้ตัวตรวจจับอ้างอิงและตัวกรองสัญญาณรบกวนย่านความถี่แคบเพื่อการวัดที่รวดเร็วและทำซ้ำได้ เครื่องวัดสีของตัวอย่างน้ำได้ตั้งแต่ 0 ถึง 500 PCU
- ตรวจสอบ CAL เพื่อการตรวจสอบและสอบเทียบประสิทธิภาพ
HI97727C is an advanced portable photometer for the measurement of color in water. This meter offers a superior optical system that utilizes a reference detector and narrow band interference filters for extremely fast and repeatable measurements.
- No warm up time before taking a measurement
- Tutorial mode for step-by-step instructions
- CAL Check for performance verification and calibration
The HI97727C portable photometer is specially designed for measurement of color of water in natural water based applications such as drinking water and munciple water. Color of water indicates the presence of both unwanted inorganic and organic material, removal of these contents are more important in terms of to make the water more suitable for general use and industrial applications.
The HI97727C uses an adaptation of the Standard Method for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, colorimetric platinum cobalt method to measure color of water at levels less than 500 PCU (Platinum Cobalt Units).
The HI97727C has an innovative optical system that offers superior performance in accuracy, repeatability, and the short amount of time it takes to perform a measurement. This compact, waterproof meter is extremely user friendly with a tutorial mode that walks the user graphically, step by step, in performing a measurement. The use of a backlit dot matrix LED allows the use of virtual keys which makes the operation of the meter very intuitive including selecting different units of measure, reviewing GLP data, recalling the last 50 measurements, and customizing the meter to user preferences.
- LED that generates very little heat
- 8 nm narrowband interference filter that is accurate to +/- 1 nm and offers 25% increase in light efficiency.
- Reference detector that modulates the voltage to LED for consistent light output.
- A concave focusing lens that reduces errors from imperfections in the cuvette
Stable Light Source:
- The internal reference system of the HI97727 photometer compensates for any drifts due to power fluctuations or ambient temperature changes. With a stable source of light the readings are fast and stable between your blank (zero) measurement and sample measurement..
High Efficiency Light Source:
- LED light sources offer superior performance compared to tungsten lamps. LEDs have a much higher luminous efficiency, providing more light while using less power. They also produce little heat, which could otherwise affect electronic stability.
High Quality Filters:
- Improved optical filters ensure greater wavelength accuracy and allow a brighter, stronger signal to be received. The end result is higher measurement stability and less wavelength error.
Greater Light Yield:
A focusing lens collects all of the light that exits the cuvette, eliminating errors from imperfections and scratches that may be present in the glass. The use of the convex lens reduces the need for indexing cuvettes..
CAL Check Functionality:
- Hanna’s exclusive CAL Check feature allows for performance verification and calibration of the meter using NIST traceable standards. Our CAL Check standard vials are developed to simulate a specific absorbance value at each wavelength to verify the accuracy of subsequent readings.
Built-in Reaction Timer:
Waiting the proper reaction time is of key importance when performing colorimetric measurements. The countdown timer displays the time remaining until a measurement will be taken, ensuring consistent results between sample measurements and users.
Large Cuvette Size:
- The sample cell of the HI97727 fits a round, glass cuvette with a 25 mm path length. The relatively long path length of the sample cuvette allows the light to pass through more of the sample solution, ensuring accurate measurements even in low absorbance samples.
Intuitive Dot Matrix Display:
- The HI97727 is designed with a backlit, graphic LCD. With virtual keys, a battery status indicator, and error messages. Users will find the meter interface intuitive and easy to read. A dedicated help key provides information relating to the current meter operation, and can be used at any stage in the setup or measurement process to show contextual help.
The meter uses three common AA batteries that allow for about 800 measurements to be taken. The auto-off feature automatically shuts off the meter after 15 minutes of inactivity in order conserve battery life.
Manual : Download
|Color of Water Portable Photometer – HI97727
|Color, Water Range
|0 to 500 PCU
|Color, Water Resolution
|Color, Water Accuracy
|±10 PCU ±5% of reading at 25 °C
|Color, Water Method
|adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th Edition, Colorimetric Platinum Cobalt Method
|Photometer/Colorimeter Light Source
|light emitting diode with narrow band interference filter @ 420 nm
|Photometer/Colorimeter Light Detector
|Bandpass Filter Bandwidth
|Bandpass Filter Wavelength Accuracy
|round 24.6 mm diameter (22 mm inside)
|128 x 64 pixel B/W LCD with backlight
|1.5 V AA Alkaline (3 pcs) / > 800 measurements (without backlight)
|After 15 minutes of inactivity (30 minutes before a READ measurement)
|0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F);
0 to 100% RH,
|380 g (13.4 oz.) without batteries
|142.5 x 102.5 x 50.5 mm (5.6 x 4.0 x 2.0″)
|HI97727C (kit) is supplied with CAL-Check standards, cuvettes (2), caps (2), plastic inserts for cuvette, (2), scissors, cuvette cleaning cloth, 1.5V AA batteries (3), instruction manual, and instrument quality certificate packaged in a rugged thermoformed carrying case.